Skinny Jeans in Dark Wash Resin - Timber Stitch
Our men's skinny jeans in dark wash resin timber stitch are a favorite amongst those who want an easy, everyday jean. The rich indigo hue is treated to a resin rinse to create a pre-shrunk jean that looks like raw denim, but doesn't feel like it. With an added touch of stretch, courtesy of fabric from renowned denim mill ORTA, the traditional timber stitching pairs nicely with the dark hue and you'll still be able to break these in for individualized fading and whiskering. Also available in our Skinny Slim, Slim, and Athletic Taper fits.
Fit Tip: We recommend sizing up in this style.
- Skinny fit from hip to ankle
- 12.5 leg opening
- 94% Cotton 5% Polyester 1% Elastane
- Machine wash cold inside out
- Model is 6'2" and wears a 32Wx32L
- Style: DS-MJN-02-SKN-064-BLU
- Care Tip: Our resin rinse jeans are pre-shrunk. To help set the indigo dye and reduce bleeding, we recommend soaking your dark wash denim in cold water and white vinegar overnight prior to first wear. Rinse with cold water in the morning and lay flat to dry.